Climbing Pyramid With Swing Arm
|Dimensions||380 cm x 210 cm x 267 cm|
|Battery Information||Not Required|
|Recommended Age||3 years and above|
Your little soldiers will have hours of outdoor fun and games with this wooden climbing frame. Children will enjoy hours of outdoor play with the large double play deck with cargo net, ladder, rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips, 8ft wave slide and double swings. The camouflage fabric side panels create a large secret play den area inside the pyramid, great as a rendezvous point on secret missions or as kiddies HQ! This play centre is ideal for imaginative role play games and will help children burn off energy in a fun environment. Made from premium FSC certified timber, this climbing pyramid play set is extremely strong and sturdy. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on a high quality play centre with safety standards at the centre of its design.
- Wooden pyramid climbing structure, made from FSC certified timber,
- Ladder with metal rungs,
- Cargo rope ladder,
- Climbing rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips,
- Camouflage fabric den with window and roll-down door,
- 8ft Wave Slide with hose pipe attachment,
- Wooden swing arm with two adjustable-height swings,
- Ground anchors for concreting the swing structure into the ground.
- Assembled Size - L370 x W390 x H210cm, Max User Weight - 50Kg
- Hand-Eye Coordination - Playing on a swing set requires both balance and coordination; these two skills are developed together when a child swings. As a result, kids will be better at using their vision to adjust their balance and movement.
- Sensory Skills - sense of motion will helps children understand the world from a different perspective when they’re swinging. The height and movement also offers up a different plane of motion and sensory stimulation. Just like infants enjoy a gentle rocking motion, young children tend to enjoy gentle swinging motions to help them relax and fall asleep faster.